5 x Donkey milk Olive oil soap 100gr.
Natural olive oil soap with Donkey milk.
Use for demake up remover. Ideal for antiageing therapy.
Ideal for face and body.
100 gr each pease.
Skin problems? – Donkey Milk Soap
Traditional olive oil soap with Organic Greek donkey milk
Using the donkey milk that we get from the villages around Kritsa, we make a very rare soap. Donkey milk has been used in ancient times by kings and queens. You will remember that Cleopatra’s skin beauty came from her famous donkey milk baths. It definitely ensures that you get a skin as soft as that of a baby. Donkey milk is rich in vitamin E, amino acids, vitamins A, B1, B6, C, D, E, Omega 3 and 6. Contains high amounts of: calcium, and 4 times less fat. In addition, it naturally contains a retinol allowing you to look younger. The milk used to make these soaps comes from female donkeys 2-3 times a week; they are not pushed to produce maximum milk.
Suitable for both face and body. Enriched with biological Greek donkey milk, and biological extra virgin olive oil. It cleans the skin deeply while it moisturizes the skin and makes it fresh and smooth. It can be used also on sensitive skin types. Preservatives and color free. 100gr
USES: Ageing of skin, skin protection, and chronic skin problems such as psoriasis, neurodermatitis, eczema, skin allergies and acne.
HOW IT WORKS: The dermatological virtues of donkey milk soap are due to the properties of the different components of donkey’s milk:
- Protein has a moisturizing effect. It is capable of improving the binding and viscosity of the skin and it has emulsifying and foaming properties.
- The soluble proteins have a tightening effect, erasing wrinkles and maintaining the pH level of the skin.
- The glycoproteins involved are moisturizing and maintaining the structure of the extra-cellular matrix of the skin.
- Lactoferrin plays a role in the prevention of skin ageing and protection against the sun.
- The lacto peroxidases with its antibacterial activity are effective on oily skin prone to acne.
- Whey is recommended as a moisturizing agent.
- Unsaturated fatty acids are involved in the formation and maintenance of cell membranes (Cotte, 1991).
Donkey milk soap helps to decrease itchiness and inflammation. Donkey milk soap has great healing effects on the skin just after a couple of weeks.